Bloom Skin & Beauty Boutique Facebook competition - Terms and Conditions
Mother's Day promotion
1. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
3. Entry is open to residents of New Zealand who are 18 years of age and over.
4. The competition commences at 10:00AM NZST on Friday, 27th April 2018 and closes at 11:59PM NZST on Monday, 7th May 2018 (Promotional Period).
5. To enter, entrants must during the promotional period visit the Facebook page (facebook.com/bloombeautyNZ/) and comment on the relevant image explaining in 25 words or less how their mum most inspired them. The most creative answers will win.
6. The Promoters reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who tampers with the entry process.
7. Every entrant that enters will be in the running to receive 1x Day for Two pamper pack, valued at NZ$180.
- Prize pack includes the following: 2x Express Petite Facial and 2x 1hr Therapeutic Massage with Foot Scrub.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding - no
correspondence will be entered into.
8. This competition is a game of skill and the most creative answers will win.
9. The competition is managed by the Promoter.
10. The prize draw will take place at the Promoter premises on Tuesday, 11th May 2018
11. Winners will be notified via Bloom Skin & Beauty Boutique's Facebook page within 2 business days of the draw.
12. The Promoters are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoters (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage(including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant (f) redemption of the prize and/or (g)participation in this promotion.
14. Each entry becomes the property of the Promoters.
15. Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this competition is final and binding on all who enter and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Promoters are not responsible for inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoters are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, orlines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination there of, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Competition.
17. By entering the competition, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the competition, and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
18. All entries become the property of the Promoters.
19. The Promoter is Bloom Skin and Beauty Boutique, 13/75 Hingaia Road, Karaka, Auckland.