TERMS & CONDITIONS
Bloom Beauty Boutique reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. These Terms do not affect consumer statutory rights.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
1. Our store is hosted on Squarespace. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you utilising Stripe payment software.
2. Online orders may be paid for by secure credit card transaction or internet banking via the Squarespace e-commerce platform and utilising Stripe payment software.
3. Bloom Beauty Boutique reserves the right to amend pricing at any time, based on price increases/decreases set by our suppliers and fluctuations in currency on imported items.
4. Your data is stored through Stripe’s data storage, databases and general application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall. If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase i.e. pay by credit card, your credit card data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is then stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction, after which time, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
5. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa & MasterCard. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
6. To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
7. When booking an appointment between January and November for a treatment of one hour or more in duration, or booking an appointment on a late night or Saturday, a fifty-percent deposit will be charged to your nominated card. Any bookings made during the month of December require a fifty-percent deposit which will be charged to your nominated card in order to secure the appointment.
8. Group bookings and pamper package bookings require a one-hundred-percent deposit.
9. Appointment cancellations must be provided to our reception by either phone or email at least twenty-four hours before your scheduled appointment time.
10. Individual appointments (not including pamper package and/or group bookings) that are secured by the fifty-percent deposit outlined in clause 7 above and cancelled at least twenty-four hours before your scheduled appointment time, are valid for a full deposit refund.
11. Appointments that are secured by the fifty-percent deposit outlined in clause 7 above and cancelled less than twenty-four hours before the scheduled appointment time are not valid for a deposit refund.
12. Deposits for group bookings and/or pamper package bookings outlined in clause 8 above are only refundable if no less than twenty-four hours cancellation notice is provided. Deposits for group bookings or pamper package appointments that are cancelled with less than twenty-four hours notice will not be refunded.
13. Pre-paid services will be deducted from your Bloom account if less than 24 hours cancellation notice is given or if you do not attend your appointment.
14. All prices are in $NZD and include GST of 15%. Freight is additional and includes GST of 15%.
15. We will process your order as soon as possible within standard business hours. Orders are processed and dispatched from our premises in Karaka, Auckland for delivery within 1-3 business days. We use NZ Couriers to deliver to locations within New Zealand only. Our freight rates (North Island - $5.00) include the packaging and preparation of your item. We will email you a confirmation once your order has been dispatched, including your NZ Couriers tracking number. Please supply us with a physical address, such as a workplace, where there will be someone present to sign for your item between the delivery hours of 9am - 5pm weekdays.
16. Bloom Beauty Boutique take no responsibility for delayed or non-delivery of products by third party service providers
17. Certain products may be available exclusively online through the website. These products may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange according to our Return Policy. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the images of our products and we reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information as required.
MODIFICATIONS TO PRODUCTS AND PRICES
18. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of Bloom Beauty Boutique.
19. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
20. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. If you choose to pay by internet banking, you agree to make prompt payment immediately after your order is completed.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
21. We accept refunds and exchanges on regular items.
22. Sale items and gift vouchers cannot be refunded.
23. Gift Vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
24. Goods are not sold on a trial basis.
25. We reserve the right to deduct an administration fee.
26. If your order cannot be fulfilled for whatever reason, you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
27. Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
28. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
29. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
30. If a product is found to be defective, we will send a replacement within 14 days or as soon as that product becomes available. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Bloom Beauty Boutique, Shop 13, 75 Hingaia Road, Karaka RD1, Auckland.
31. To return your product, you should mail your product to: Bloom Beauty Boutique, Shop 13, 75 Hingaia Road, Karaka, Auckland. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs to return your item. You should consider using a trackable shipping service as we do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
33. If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
34. When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you have completed a transaction, we invite you to register which allows us to retain your personal details i.e. your name, email, address and phone number, so that you won't have the tedious job of typing them in each time you buy online.
35. When you browse our store, we automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
36. When you provide us with personal information to make a booking or enquiry, complete a transaction, register, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent at anytime, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing Bloom Beauty Boutique, Shop 12, 75 Hingaia Road, Karaka, Auckland.
37. We may disclose your personal information only if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information please contact us here.